- 3D Secure
- Mail Order
- Fraud Scrubbing (AceProtect)
- Device Optimization
- Transaction amount range: defined by the consumer's payment institution. Payvision can put a MAX amount based on risk analysis.
Features described are supported by the platform but individual connectors (acquirer/bank) may only support a subset of these features. You can check the connector sheets for full details.
- Payment → refund
- Payment → partial refund → partial refund
- Payment → recurring
- Authorize → cancel
- Authorize → partial capture
- Authorize → capture
- Authorize → capture → refund
- Authorize → capture → partial refund → partial refund
- Authorize → capture → recurring
Only one Capture action is possible on an Authorize action.
Blind credits supported.
The minimum required parameters are:
¹ Asynchronus processing for these products means - processing card payments with 3D secure.
² Checkout integration method MUST be used for these products if the integrating party is not certified by PCI to store or transmit full card numbers. Integration method is always asynchronus.
³ AVS service is supported by few acquiring banks. For more information kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales.
⁴ Kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales to know about any settlement currency exceptions.
Have a question? Contact us.
Updated about a month ago