- 3D Secure
- Mail Order
- Countries: all v2 supported (check list)
- Language: en
- Fraud Scrubbing (AceProtect)
- Device Optimization
- Processing Currencies: all v2 supported (check list)
- Settlement Currencies⁴ AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, INR, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, USD, ZAR
- Transaction amount range: defined by the consumer's payment institution. Payvision can put a MAX amount based on risk analysis.
Features described are supported by the platform but individual connectors (acquirer/bank) may only support a subset of these features. You can check the connector sheets for full details.
- Payment → refund
- Payment → partial refund → partial refund
- Payment → recurring
- Authorize → cancel
- Authorize → partial capture
- Authorize → capture
- Authorize → capture → refund
- Authorize → capture → partial refund → partial refund
- Authorize → capture → recurring
Only one Capture action is possible on an Authorize action.
Blind credits supported.
authorize, credit, payment
¹Asynchronus processing for these products means - processing card payments with 3D secure.
²Checkout integration method MUST be used for these products if the integrating party is not certified by PCI to store or transmit full card numbers. Integration method is always asynchronus.
³AVS service is supported by few acquiring banks. For more information kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales.
⁴Kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales to know about any settlement currency exceptions.