We combine two options so that developers can integrate our Payment link solution comfortably, quickly and securely.
This is the simplest version of Payment link. It consists of redirection to a Payment form in Payvision domain for entering payment information, where we take control and take care of everything.
Once the payment is complete the user will be redirected to the return page provided.
This option allows for easy and fast integration.
But it also presents a series of limitations:
- The look and feel of the payment page cannot be customized.
- The payment link URL is in Payvision domain.
Implementing the Full Redirection solution is a three-step process:
- Pass the transaction details to our PaymentLink API to generate an URL.
- Redirect the customer to the provided URL to enter their payment information. After processing the transaction, the customer is directed back to the nominated return URL.
- Once the transaction has been processed, request the results from PaymentLink using the linkId.
This solution lets you embed the payment form within a page hosted on your own domain.
Moreover, the style of the form can be customized to make it compatible with your own website. This results in a better user experience and consistent brand identity, which increases the level of confidence for your customer.
We have implemented a library so that the incorporation and configuration of the form is simple and fast. This library offers you possibilities to configure the style of the form.
You can read more about this library in NPM: @payvision/paymentlink-library.
Implementing the Embedded solution is a three-step process:
- Install the NPMpackage.
- Configure the style options.