- Dynamic Descriptor¹: 40 characters
- Few characters of the descriptor are consumed by Payvision's platform during formatting.
- 3D Secure²
- Countries: BE
- Language³: de, nl, fr
- Device Optimization
- Timeout⁵: 900 seconds
- Processing Currencies: EUR
- Settlement Currencies⁶: EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, SEK, NOK, HUF, PLN, CHF, HKD, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD, TRL
- Transaction amount range: defined by the consumer's payment institution. Payvision can put a MAX amount based on risk analysis.
features described are supported by the platform but individual connectors (acquirer/bank) may only support a subset of these features. You can check the connector sheets for full details.
- Payment → refund
- Payment → partial refund → partial refund
authorize, credit, payment
¹Dynamic Descriptor service is supported by few acquiring banks. For more information kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales.
²3D is mandatory on all transactions.
³Language: Merchant can't control the language. Facilitated by the bank interface.
⁴Fraud: account takeover fraud is the only possibility. Fraud Scrubbing (ACEProtect): Basic rule based fraud prevention rules can be enabled.
⁵Session timeout is the time when the consumer is redirected to his bank and his session getting expired at his bank.
⁶Kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales to know about any settlement currency exceptions.