- Dynamic Descriptor1: 127 characters
ASCII code >= 32 && code < 127.
Few characters of the descriptor are consumed by Payvision's platform during formatting.
Visible on Merchant Statement.
Visible on Shopper Statement.
- Countries: please check the list of countries supported by Paypal
- Language: please check the list of languages supported by Paypal
- Timeout³: 900 seconds
- Processing Currencies: please check the list of currencies supported by Paypal
- Settlement Currencies4: EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, SEK, NOK, HUF, PLN, CHF, HKD, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD, TRL
- Transaction amount range: defined by the consumer's payment institution. Payvision can put a MAX amount based on risk analysis.
Features described are supported by the platform but individual connectors (acquirer/bank) may only support a subset of these features. You can check the connector sheets for full details.
- Payment → refund
- Payment → partial refund → partial refund
- Authorize → capture
- Authorize → partial capture
- Authorize → partial capture → partial capture
- Authorize → capture → refund
- Authorize → cancel
- Authorize → capture → partial capture → partial capture
Blind credits supported.
A transaction can only be refunded within 60 days.
A transaction can only be reversed within 29 days.
¹Dynamic Descriptor service is supported by few acquiring banks. For more information kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales.
²Fraud: account takeover fraud is the only possiblility. Fraud Scrubbing (ACEProtect): Basic rule based fraud prevention rules can be enabled.
³Session timeout is the time when the consumer is redirected to his bank and his session getting expired at his bank.
⁴Kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales to know about any settlement currency exceptions.