Async, Checkout, Payment Link
AR, AT, AU, BE, BG, CA, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LT, LU, LV, MT, MX, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, US
cs, de, en, es, fr, it, nl, pl, sv
EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK
EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK
- Dynamic Descriptor³
- Device Optimization
- Timeout⁵: 1800 seconds
- Transaction amount range: defined by the consumer's payment institution. Payvision can put a MAX amount based on risk analysis.
Features described are supported by the platform but individual connectors (acquirer/bank) may only support a subset of these features. You can check the connector sheets for full details.
³ Dynamic Descriptor service is only supported by a few acquiring banks. Please contact Payvision Sales if you require further information.
⁴ Fraud: account takeover fraud is the only possibility. Fraud Scrubbing (ACEProtect): Basic rule-based fraud prevention rules can be enabled.
⁵ Session timeout is the time when the consumer is redirected to his bank and the session expires at the bank
Authorize → incremental authorize
Authorize → cancel
Authorize → partial cancel
Authorize → capture
Authorize → partial capture
Authorize → partial capture → partial capture
Authorize → capture → refund
Authorize → capture → partial refund → partial refund
Authorize → capture → recurring
Blind credits supported
Payment → refund
Payment → partial refund → partial refund
Payment → recurring
The minimum required parameters for payments are:
The minimum required parameters for credits are:
32 characters max.
ASCII code >= 32 && code < 127.
40 characters max.
40 characters max.
50 characters max.
The language and locale of the payment panel are determined by Paysafecard according to the following rules:
1. Has the customer already visited the payment panel? Take the locale from the set cookie.
2. Take the locale from the IP address of the customer (paysafecard uses a GeoIP service check).
3. Take the value from the locale parameter.
4. Take the value from the language parameter.
5. Take the locale from the browser header.
Have a question? Contact us.
Updated 2 months ago