- Dynamic Descriptor¹: 32 characters
ASCII code >= 32 && code < 127.
Few characters of the descriptor are consumed by Payvision's platform during formatting.
Not visible on customer statement.
Only visible on merchant's statement.
- Countries: AR, AU, AT, BE, BG, CA, HR, CY, CZ, DK, FI, FR, DE, GR, HU, IE, IT, LV, LT, LU, MT, MX, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SK, SI, ES, SE, CH, TR, UK, US
- Language²: en, de, es, fr, it, nl, sv, cs, pl
- Timeout⁴: 1800 seconds
- Processing Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, NOK, SEK, CAD, RON, DKK, CHF, HUF, PLN, AUD
- Settlement Currencies5: EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, SEK, NOK, HUF, PLN, CHF, HKD, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD, TRL
- Transaction amount range: defined by the consumer's payment institution. Payvision can put a MAX amount based on risk analysis.
Features described are supported by the platform but individual connectors (acquirer/bank) may only support a subset of these features. You can check the connector sheets for full details.
Only one Capture action is possible on an Authorize action.
Blind credits supported.
¹Dynamic Descriptor service is supported by few acquiring banks. For more information kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales.
²The language and locale of the payment panel are determined by following rule by Paysafecard. Has the customer already visited the payment panel? Take the locale from the set cookie. 2. Take the locale from the IP address of the customer (paysafecard uses a GeoIP service check). 3. Take the value from the locale parameter. 4. Take the value from the language parameter. 5. Take the locale from the browser header.
³Fraud: account takeover fraud is the only possiblility. Fraud Scrubbing (ACEProtect): Basic rule based fraud prevention rules can be enabled.
⁴Session timeout is the time when the consumer is redirected to his bank and his session getting expired at his bank.
⁵Kindly get in touch with Payvision Sales to know about any settlement currency exceptions.